Monday, June 1, 2009

Some draft pics

This is taking me a really long time, particularly dealing with some of these shapes, so this is a very preliminary draft. I'll post more pics as I work but I figured I'd put up what I have so far. It gives an idea of where I'm going. I haven't thought about lighting yet so I've just put in a couple of quick lights so you can see the interior spaces.

Overall form. There will be a whole bunch more beams in different sizes nesting all the interior geometry, these are just the 'elevator' shafts.















View from inside an elevator shaft.














Above:














Inside meeting space, more holes forthcoming.














Prada space:
Approaching Prada














Hallway:














Main office:














Obama space before lighting:














Inside Obama with some quick lights thrown in:















Approaching Obama:

No comments:

Post a Comment