Monday, May 11, 2009

Pathways in Unreal

I'm not sure I really understood what we were supposed to do with this but I gave it a shot. There is a central elevator shaft of sorts and then I imagine the elevators running along and up and down the skinnier external paths.

Based on this 1-point perspective
 















Overall Form














Another overall form














The top














Doorway to central shaft














Pathway through shaft














Looking up central shaft














Looking down central shaft














Pathway











1 comment:

  1. Did you make all of the 'F's on purpose? Seems like you were "F"ing the idea of a 3-d object. So was it "F-ing stupid" or "F-ing hard". ;)
    I like the 'Overall Form" it's a 3-d F-U in the sky.

    ReplyDelete